Friday, June 07, 2002

At home on a Friday night, how pathetic. Today I spent several hours at the Red Rock training and taking the menu test. I got a 100%. I wasn't all too thrilled to learn that two of my fellow Heritage Hall alumnae will be working with me. Oh well. One of them is hot (and she's easy I hear).

I saw About a Boy with the family tonight (I'm sorry, Jackie! I couldn't wait). Marci also saw the movie and told me that Hugh Grant's character reminded her of me. Ha, I wish. I will admit to being equally shallow and independent. I just can't claim to have as much money or a nice widescreen TV. After the movie, we ate dinner at Dot Wo in Edmond. That was the healthiest thing I ate all day. I've almost gone a week without working out, so I'll be at the gym for a considerable amount of time tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow night we're driving to Tulsa for Grammy's birthday. She doesn't know we're coming in yet, so don't ruin the surprise. On the topic of birthdays, I'm moritified to be turning 23 next week. 23!?! What the hell does a 23 year old do for fun? I guess I'll go drinking and pray that 24 comes slowly. Oh God that's a scary thought. I'm almost halfway to 30. Geez this is depressing. I think I need a drink.