Before I go on with the third riveting dissection of today's activities, I should mention that, if for some reason God or any other benevolent force directs a stranger to this site, my e-mail address is chasemccown@hotmail.com. A big thanks to my mentor Rachel Otto for mentioning my site on her much-better designed web log, www.ouranophobe.com.
This site is the gift that keeps on giving. Lauren Gusman, a true cause celebre and dear friend, has created her own weblog. Check out girlofsummer.blogspot.com to see what Lauren is up to. To say that we share a brain is to excel in understatement. Do any of you know about babies, moms, chicken, chad, durbin, the minges, mise-en-scene and treatza pizza? No, I didn't think so. Eh, goodbye. Look for Lauren and me on the next season of The Real World. Lauren will be the hot one who everyone loves to party with. I'll be the one everyone hates for being so...opinionated? Moody? Condescending? Snotty? Conceited?
I don't feel too bad about my stagnancy today. It looks like rain, so I dived* into my first book of the summer, "How to be Good" by Nick Hornby, who penned "About a Boy." I've finally found another page-turner. Of course, anything that has to do with someone falling short of religious standards is A-okay in my book. Speaking of "About a Boy," Jackie and I are finally seeing the movie on Thursday night. I can't believe it's been more than three weeks since I visited my beloved AMC 24. These are the figures that matter.
As it begins to rain, I'm worried that I left my car windows down. Thank God for the little voice that says, "Your car is in the shop, dude. Hopefully your bike isn't getting rained on."
*Those of you proficient in the English language know "dove" is not the correst past tense form of dive. Shame on anyone who would dare think I would use erroneous grammar when they're difference is so obvious.
<< Home