Wednesday, June 05, 2002

I love cleaning out my hotmail folders. Reading most of the e-mails reminds me of friends I've lost touch with. Two chest bumps and a peace sign to my good buddy Scott if for some reason you should stumble on this site. Anyway, I've become a lot more careless about keeping in touch since high school. My freshman year of college, I wasted time e-mailing everyone. Where are they now? That's why I keep my college contact minimal. Despite the enveloping reputation of MU's School of Journalism, I doubt keeping in touch with most of those people would help my career. And, yes, that is the only reason I would ever want to talk to most of my fellow grads again. What can I say? Unattractive people bore me.

Andrew came in town today. After a lunch (courtesy of mom's cash) at Boomerang Grill, we came home and I plopped him in front of the TV. It's good to see him, but I'm too lazy to entertain family. Plus I've resorted to flash cards to memorize the menu items for Red Rock. I think we'll see a movie tonight. If that's thrilling enough for me, it will be damn thrilling for him.

Dammit! My laptop broke, so now I'm using mom and dad's computer. Some laptop. I hate that Gateway piece of sh*t crap mother f*cker. I love cussing at inanimate objects. It makes me feel better, and I somehow feel that my anger fixes the mechanical problems. Just in case, I'm taking the piece of sh*t crap mother f*cker up to Gateway tomorrow once I pick up my piece of sh*t crap mother f*cker car from the piece of sh*t crap mother f*cker automotive repair shop.