I love Mexican food. Tonight I went to Chelino's with Andrew and my sisters, Marni and Ashley. We talked a lot about Ashley's date last night. I don't know why she gets so high and mighty. It's not as if she has dates knocking down her door. It's a bit frustrating when, after the first date, she's already whining, "He's not my type." I have a feeling her type exists only in Judy Blume novels and Full House reruns. I can only imagine what she'll do when her future dates tell her it's time to put out. I guess little brother will have to get out the baseball bat. Of course, I'll be in my 50s by the time she gets another date. God I'm a bastard.
After dinner we went to Marni's beautiful new home. Andrew and I played some basketball, but Millie (Marni's two-year-old beagle) kept barking at the ball in hopes that she could sink a shot. Weather permitting, I plan on boosting my tan at Marni's pool tomorrow. The mechanics at Matt Davis Automotive did an exceptional job with my ride, so I'm able to commute between my two "summer homes." The speedometer works, which means I can't speed anymore and claim ignorance as an excuse. Well, I'll let you be the judge of whether or not that's still a plausible excuse...
Andrew has picked some pretty random movies to watch tonight, such as The Sound of Music and Pulp Fiction. Yes, his tastes really are that disparate. It's fun to tease him about all those pictures of young girls in his wallet. Sigh. To be 16. Wait a minute...I couldn't drink legally. Nevermind. Where the hell is my vodka and tonic?
<< Home