Today's "wine class" at Red Rock was delightful. However, I neglected to obtain a liquor license before today's shift. Luckily my manager didn't ask to see it, but I'm in deep feces when he finds out I don't have one. I know, I could go get one. I probably will, once I feel like driving downtown to the county courthouse. It's bad enough I have to trade in my Missouri driver's license for an Oklahoma license. Speaking of work...one of the trainees was "sent home" today because she scored low on her menu test. Ouch.
The latter part of the day was spent watching a Buffy episode in which Buffy tries to warn Willow about a demon who possesses a computer and leads Willow to believe he's a harmless Internet boyfriend. Then I went to the...tanning bed. I ran into Jarrad, another Heritage Hall grad living in L.A. to pursue a film career. We traded phone numbers, surface banter, alumnae gossip, etc. He's home right now for some inexplicable reason but assures me he's not home for good.
Then Molly called. She's contemplating putting Bear to sleep, and she wants me to drive down to be with her when and if she does. I'm sure I will, although Bailey's health isn't much better. Not only does she have throat cancer, but arthritis, as well. Mom and dad think it's only a matter of weeks until we put her to sleep. I'm just trying not to think about it. To be honest, I'm a bit tired of watching her suffer.
Tonight we're having Hideaway pizza, then I'm meeting Jason for a beer (or two or three). It will be fun, although Jason is a fundamental Christian, and he disproves of both my sexual escapades and my infrequent dabbling with taboo substances. Still, girls are always attracted to him first (even I'll admit he's a handsome feller). However, once he quotes scripture, they turn to me for some worldly lovin'.
Tomorrow it's back to the Red Rock for yet another training session. Then I really am going to get my liquor license. And THEN I get to watch Tonya(Real World) bitch out Cara for telling the entire house about her boob job. Please, Tonya, they float in the jacuzzi like chlorine filters. As if we needed the Jewish princess to inform us of your plastic parts.
Hang in there while the details of my life become a bit boring and tedious. I'll try to drink more, discuss my self-love and engage in fantastic, acrobatic sex. You won't be disappointed. Cheers to Jesus.
<< Home