Yet another satisfying episode of The Real World. Those of you who don't know me might be apt to make some rather erroneous assumptions about me based on the fact that, yes, I do indulge in one of television's lesser offerings. Trust me, I'm just as appalled as you are. That said, tonight's episode (and the preview for next week) really kicked ass. I never thought much of Cara until she defended herself against Walla Walla's kidney kid. And next week she calls Tonya a bitch to her face! All right. Better to not dwell on such a guilty indulgence.
Before, during and after Real World I watched The American Film Institute's 100 Films, 100 Passions. It's good to know that I'm not the only person who's ever seen Jezebel, Sunrise and Bringing Up Baby. Granted, Carrie Fisher and Hugh Jackman are the other two, but that's better than hearing Janet Jackson and Rosario Dawson ramble on about Gone with the Wind and Annie Hall.
I know some of my friends have something cooked up for my birthday. I can smell it (REMINDER: my birthday is June 13. Hint hint wink wink nudge nudge).
An attractive local girl protesting the Barnum and Bailey Circus has dressed herself like a tiger and is living in a cage on the fairgrounds to protest animal cruelty. I've never felt so passionately about an issue. I'm going to join her. Rarrrrrrr...
<< Home