Christie. You give me no end of fun things to do. If Christie were a part of Mysteries, Inc., she would be Velma (with the sex appeal of Daphne) because of her beautiful mind. She stumbled upon a fun site that generates a poem based on the contents of a web site (I still don't know how to insert links onto this site, so you'll have to cut and paste the URL: http://cmdrtaco.net/poemgen.cgi?). Here's one of the better offerings based on this beautiful site:
"reach for dummies. I
have that
bitter note, slowly
realized how much I was under God, impotent.
And convince myself to a snicker. And what have no intention of
Allegiance issue,
I guess the house
sit for the succession
of town
for $200
a
urinal, talking about it
off, a
glorious day off! he has devotedly
read 10 miles, thank you would
I
belonged at home.ARCHIVES
uhm, excuse
me, off."
Yes. Thanks to Jackie for my fantastic birthday CD. "No Such Thing," a great tune by John Mayer, is the Song of the Day. Remember what that means? Every last one of you MUST listen to it TODAY or else I'll make you watch The 700 Club.
<< Home