Thanks to those of you who were thoughtful and considerate enough to send e-mails and kind words about Bailey. I appreciate your sympathy, especially those of you who have never even met her.
Anyway, I'm in a bitch of a hateful mood after work tonight. I busted my ass off for a table of seven from white trash Ardmore. They joked with me. They said "Wow" after their food was promptly served. The 50-year-old women told me I was a "hunk" (like I don't hear that every night from all the other drunk women). Then the motherfuckers left me a 10% tip. Maybe they tip like that in their town of 200, but here in the big city, where we like our people literate and our women bathed, we tip 15-20%. God I hate people so much.
I've come so far from blind hatred since college, but it's easy to lapse into. Sometimes I just want to move to a (heated) shack in the mountains of Colorado, get a dog, and say "Fuck you" to everyone. To my "friends," to the people I hate, to everyone. I'm not claiming to be a ray of sunshine, and I know there are people who would applaud if I were to permanently disappear. Fine with me. Anything's better than dealing with white trash, fickle friends and people my age in general.
<< Home