Sunday, July 07, 2002

Tonight is (finally) my last night to housesit for the Owens. After more than two weeks of not sleeping in my own bed, I'm ready to head home. However, in my absence, my room has acquired a frenetic mess. Oh well, that's what mommy and daddy hire the nice cleaning people for.

I saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding after a tepid brunch shift at Red Rock. The film had its moments of humorous slapstick, and I'd recommend the film to most people. I just don't want to marry into a big fat Greek family.

And now for confession. I blew my wad on Amazon.com today. What did I purchase? Ha, what did I not purchase. For starters, I pre-ordered the 2-disc Criterion Collection edition of The Royal Tenenbaums. Follow that up with the first volumes in the complete "I Love Lucy" collection. And for balance, an old Irving Rapper film, Now Voyager. Normally I wouldn't splurge so much, but Amazon's free shipping on orders less than $49 dollars is too much temptation for me.

Ooooh, some good news. Starting this week, you'll be able to experience all Chase, all the time. No, I'm not moving in. You couldn't afford me. What I offer are several rare and never-before-seen pics, links, and other shit to make this site well-balanced and a bit more interesting. Peace out.