I had to work a patio shift at Red Rock tonight. Patio = bad tippers and people who sit for hours. Two young, attractive girls (albeit in a very slutty and contrived way) sat in my section at the patio. They arrived at 5. They left at 11:30. Andrew, our new manager (I hate him. May he spend the rest of his life with chronic bowl problems), decided he would buy their entire meal because he thought they were cute. And he thought they would fuck him. Yeah. Anyway, so the two girls demanded that I buy them cigarettes. Perhaps, in their town of 200, every man drooled because they were the only piece of ass available. However, in Chase land, where fake tits and boxed hair color do not an attractive girl make, orders such as that are not so easily filled. I told them no, and they called for Andrew. Andrew bought them a pack of cigarettes from the bar next door. Andrew bought them two bottles of wine. Andrew sat at their table for half-hours at a time. However, managers can't buy guests alcohol, so I had to charge them for the wine. Their total came to $90. They left a $5 tip.
Fret not friends, for this story has a bittersweet ending. First, Andrew gave me an extra $50 after he found out how little the bitches tipped Even better, though...after work, my fellow patio servers took me to Bahama and bought me dinner and drinks. Of all people to run into, I happened to see the two sluts at the bar. They waived for me and had the brass tits to ask me to buy them a drink. The conversation went as follows:
Girl 1: Hey sweetie! Wanna buy us a drink?
Chase: Hell no.
Girl 2: Uhh! Why not?
Chase: With the cheap tip you left me? I'll buy you a shot of tap water.
Girl 2: Some guys just don't know how to treat ladies.
Chase: Show me two ladies and I'll show you good treatment.
I'm sure they'll complain to Andrew next time they're in Red Rock. And I'm sure I'll get a lecture on guest service. However, I'm at the point right now where I'm almost trying to get fired. Almost. Ask me again when my Visa bills arrive.
<< Home