I worked until 10 and then Caroline and I went next door and ordered a bottle of wine (some sort of Syrah) and some steaks. I think I got drunk, but I don't really remember now. Then we went to the Electro Lounge, which is always lame, and watched unattractive people dance around to Moby and Iggy Pop. I tried to make fun of them, but I was too tired. I ran into "JoJo" (Joanna) at Red Rock, and she's now living in Maui. She seemed so happy that I couldn't help but promise to come visit her ($600 plane ticket -- p-shaw! My credit limit can cover that). It felt good to be on the scene. And I had two -- count 'em -- two attractive girls hit on me at Electro. I was about to bring one of them home. Then I remembered that I temporarily live with my parents. So here I am. I think I'll take a shower, drink a little more wine, and read.
<< Home