Monday, August 05, 2002

I've learned my lesson about the tanning bed. You can spare your "I told you so" satisfaction. The fact that I'm not going again has nothing to do with the ultraviolet rays or premature aging. I've sworn off the cancer box because L.A. Tan plays Magic 104.1, a station I usually enjoy for some Eagles or James Taylor. Today, however, 104.1 played a New Kids on the Block song. Since 11 this morning, I've had nothing but "La la la la la la TONIGHT" stuck in my head and I want to run out in the highway and let a semi put me out of my misery. I could blame the radio station, but blaming L.A. Tan saves me money.

In other news...Mmmmmm...Jamba Juice. I mean The Simpsons: Second Season DVD set comes out tomorrow, as well as Lord of the Rings. Thank you, DVD player, for insurmountable joy.

Person of the Day
Christie, for writing so openly and candidly about her paternal problems. I miss your scones.