Melinda, Tara and I went to 54 last night. I always think I'll love the club scene until I actually get there. Then it dawns on me that 1) I'm not a people person 2) I hate the smell of smoke and 3) I'm too good looking for this crowd. That said, I still proceeded to get royally drunk. After 54 we ventured to the Heritage Hall-owned Lit (pronounced "Light"). I only made matters worse with a Crown and 7. Melinda and Tara invited me to stay at their apartment, but they smoke in it, and I knew I wouldn't catch a second of sleep. So at 3, I drove home, took a shower, and went to bed.
This morning...at 9 a.m....my dad walked into my room, woke me up, and asked, "Do you have plans tonight?" I wasn't quite awake yet, so (according to him), I answered, "With relish and pickles." Okay.
<< Home