Monday, September 23, 2002

On my way to Norman today, I ran over a metal block from a semi truck. The part remained halfway through the passenger floorboard and halfway scraping against the highway. Then I was an hour late to work because Randy told me he'd take my shift and then backed out 30 minutes after I was supposed to be there. Nevertheless, I had a great day. Andrew met me on I-35 to help me out with my car, and I made more than $100 at work tonight (for a Monday, that's good). I had lunch with Andrew, and I'm really grateful to him for letting me just spout out all my thoughts and problems, from pride to religion. After lunch, I visited with Danny. He invited me to go with him and his roommates to the OU vs. Mizzou game in Columbia, and lo and behold, I accepted. So, yes, dear Columbia friends, I will be in your city from October 4 - October 6. And they said I'd never come back...Ha. Oh wait, I said that.