Friday, October 04, 2002

Danny's picking me up in fewer than seven hours to leave for Columbia, but I don't feel like sleeping. Thus far, this has been the perfect weekend and (if all goes according to plan) will continue to be so. Last night (Thurs) I made good money and went out with everyone afterwards. That involved drinking at Bahama Breeze, swimming naked in the Forest Green apartment complex at 2 a.m., and eating at IHOP at 4 a.m. Needless to say I was tired all Friday, but that didn't stop me from seeing Moonlight Mile (which I hated) with my parents. Then I went to Flips with Jackie, Blythe and Brooke Marcus, whom I have not seen since graduation in 1998. We ended up at Lit (which might as well be renamed Heritage Hall Bricktown), and even that was enjoyable. All of these festivities took place while I was wearing my new Gap corduroy coat that I charged today. Whenever I charge something to one of my credit cards, it's a fun day.

Danny and I are stocking up on Krispy Kreme tomorrow then heading up to C-town. I'm so pumped to be returning to Columbia. I've missed a lot of people and I hope I can see all of them within a 24 hour period. Also, I love that feeling when Oklahoma City friends meet Columbia friends. I suppose that's because I'm the common denominator in the situation. On that note...here I come, Shakespeare's Pizza!