Igby Goes Down arrived in Oklahoma City today. Hopefully my patio shift will be rained out, and I'll be able to catch a showing. If not, it might make for a good movie-alone-on-a-Monday-afternoon treat. As for my recent days, they've been spent making CDs that, in an ideal world, would be commercially available (the seven-disc "Best of the 80's Spectacular," "Radiohead: Songs that Say 'I Hate My Life'" or, best yet, "Songs that Pose the Question, 'Why Is Marci Such an Evil Bitch?'").
As for the big, life-changing decision I have yet to make, I'm pretty confident I'll be leaving for Los Angeles, but not until January. If I left now, half of the money I've saved would be used for Christmas time plane ticket. Besides, I need to save up a bit more money, I want to be an uncle, and I'd like to see more of my friends before I leave. Honestly, though, the plan has always been to wait until January. And now I've made up my mind. Almost.
<< Home