Friday, November 01, 2002

Molly arrives today. She has uncharacteristically expressed an interest in doing something "low-key" tonight, which means expensive dinner and expensive drinks at an expensive restaurant, followed by expensive drinks at an expensive "low-key" bar (oh my poor wallet). I have a feeling we'll end up at Lit, mainly because it's owned by our fellow Heritage Hall grads, and mainly because Molly enjoys being such a huge bitch to our fellow Heritage Hall grads. By the time Molly reads this entry, I will have already apologized profusely. Even though she knows it's all true. And that I'm delighted to see her this weekend.

I love playing the same song over and over. This week's over-and-over song happens to be "Eclipse" by Pink Floyd. It reminds me of this past May, as all I thought about was leaving Mizzou and never seeing most of the people again (by "most of the people" I mean people I hated. Doesn't really narrow it down, I know). So, in honor of me, I demand you play "Eclipse" over and over.

Auto-Focus opened in Oklahoma City today. I'm dying to see it, but I have a feeling that Ghost Shit or jackass would be better suited to Molly's tastes (I'm kidding, baby, but remember how much you hated magnolia and how much you loved Runaway Bride?).