Reasons to go to L.A.:
1) It's what I've always wanted to do.
2) I'll regret it if I don't.
3) Even if I don't make it in the film industry, I'll have fun trying.
4) I'll meet like-minded people.
5) Any fears of going are unfounded until I've actually lived there.
6) I'll end up in Oklahoma for the rest of my life if I don't.
7) I will have failed on a certain level if I don't even try it.
Reasons to stay in Oklahoma:
1) I'll have a lot more money.
2) My friends here are amazing.
3) Buying a new car would be a more realistic goal.
4) I'd see more of my nephew, Jack.
5) I have a great time with my Red Rock friends.
6) I could use the saved money to travel abroad.
7) That girl I mentioned...
Song of the Day
"Love You Madly" by Cake
<< Home