Friday, November 15, 2002

They say if you're pissed at someone, then the best thing to do is write that person a letter and never send it. Well, I just wrote the mother-of-all "You're a crappy friend and here's why" e-mails, but the not sending it part is causing me to rip out my hair. As some of you might know I have a tendency to...overreact. And, in light of that, sending said e-mail would probably elicit a rather shocked response instead of the desired guilt-ridden response. As Rachel can attest from years back, I'm big on threatening to end friendships over rather frivolous arguments (or, in her case, the ways in which I can be a crappy friend). As much as I'd love to stand by my mantra of being a cold-hearted bastard, I need my friends too much to push people away (for more than a week or two).