Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Today could be a very, very trying day. On my way to the gym, Danny called. He canceled our long-standing plans to see Die Another Day on Friday because...why? Oh yeah, his excuse was so vague I don't remember it. Those of you who know me know that James Bond movies are my favorite. Ever since Goldeneye put Bond back on the movie map in 1995, I haven't missed a 007 flick on opening day. So fuck you, Danny.

Then, as I have done everyday for the past two weeks, I ran to the mailbox once I returned from the gym. And, as has been the case everyday for the past two weeks, my Nokia 8260 still hadn't arrived. I wrote a rather nasty e-mail to the guy who sold me the phone via eBay and am awaiting his reply.

One sign of hope came from last night's episode of 24 (which I had to tape because Andrew and Zach dragged me to the town of Okarche for fried chicken and okra, but that's another story). Nina Myers, my favorite double agent, returns to the show next week. Viva la femme fatale!

Song of the Day
"Why Don't You Write Me" (again) by Simon and Garfunkel