Thursday, December 19, 2002

After I graduated from high school, I had several recurring dreams in which I was back at Heritage Hall. I was the only one who realized that I wasn't supposed to be there. Most of the dreams usually revolved around a Cross Country or Debate tournament in which I wasn't allowed to compete because I'd graduated. Makes no sense whatsoever. I've now entered the next phase of this unholy dream realm: the post-college dream.

Last night I had a dream in which I was wandering GCB looking for some Spanish class. In a subtle form of symbolism, every other J-schooler knew exactly where his or her class was supposed to meet. Except me. I ran into Eve Kidd, Erynn Hedrick and that bitch from Vox who was in charge of the music section. They all knew where they were going. BUT NOT ME! Do you get it yet? I'm the J-school alum who fell through the cracks and now my dreams will plague me with that thought for the rest of my days!

P.S. - Dear God, can Nancy West please be in my next post-college dream? And is it just me, or does dear Professor West resemble Carol (Jane Sibbett), lesbian ex-wife of Friend Ross Geller? I wonder if Jane Sibbett was invited to the Pitt/Aniston wedding.