Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Perhaps the worst thing about my gym is that mirrors line every wall. So in between sets I'm blatantly staring at myself. And if you all knew the horribly narcissistic thoughts that float through my head while I'm looking at any given mirror, you'd chunder.

And so the plans to move to Los Angeles are taking form. I'll be heading out at the end of January after a much-needed ski trip in Winter Park. I have no idea what to pack, what kind of job to look for or where the Beverly Hills J. Crew is located. But all of this will come to me, just like that breakthrough part and the Oscar that will follow.

Today I'm going to Backwoods to buy an expensive Northface ski coat for my ski trip. Why, I don't know. It just feels right.

Song of the Day
"Eye in the Sky" by Alan Parsons Project