Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Today I accomplished so much. First I cleaned the hell out of my room. True, I achieved this by moving everything into Marni's and Ashley's old rooms, but my room is nonetheless immaculate. Then, in a continued effort to watch every movie that matters, I saw Charlie Chaplin's City Lights (which, along with the other 300 DVDs I own, I bought only for appearances). I have to admit that I actually laughed out loud. His 1930's humor provided a nice contrast to the shitty, snowy weather we're stuck with.

Then I went to Target and made several practical purchases (shaving gel, chap stick, easy mac). After that I rented Lovely and Amazing (a Ragtag movie that stars Brenda Blethyn, Catherine Keener and the ever-pretentious Jake Gyllenhaal). It was entertaining and forgettable.

And now I'm packing a bag to spend the night in Norman. Tomorrow I meet with my personal trainer. Yes, my life really is that boring.