Tuesday, January 14, 2003

I went to Norman and had dinner with Andrew at Charleston's. Holly (a former Red Rock manager) now works there and bought our entire meal. You see, I knew that would be the case; otherwise I would never have suggested a $20-per-head restaurant for a buddy and me. After dinner, I helped Andrew move some sort of nondescript furniture to his girlfriend's new apartment. Dinner gave him really horrendous gas, and I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that he couldn't hide it from her. It's the simple things, I guess.

Mom, Dad and I engaged in our regular Tuesday night ritual of watching 24. Another intense cliffhanger (Marie is bad! No way!) with a three-week break until the next new episode is torture. Also, is this really the end of Nina? So many questions, but we're already halfway through with the season.

For those of you in the mood for a really mellow musical experience, I suggest downloading the acoustic version of Crowded House's "Don't Dream It's Over." You'll weep.