Okay. So I must recant my complete disdain for the musical movie genre. Although I've hated every single musical movie I've ever seen (Moulin Rouge! included), I must applaud Chicago and hail it as one the year's best movies. I knew Catherine Zeta-Jones would steal the show, but Renee Zellweger and (surprisingly) Queen Latifah wowed me (sorry, Richard Gere is still talentless and inept). I just wish I could get "All That Jazz" out of my head.
My first New Year's resolution (playing the guitar) begins Wednesday with a lesson from Zach. My second resolution (reading the entire Bible) hasn't quite happened yet. If it weren't for work, the cluttered state of my room, and an overwhelming focus on Hollywood, I'm sure I'd find plenty of time to indulge.
My parents are in Las Vegas this week, which means I have the house to myself. Instead of throwing a crazy party, I'm going to order take-out, watch the Real World/Road Rules challenge and some movies, and leave the house in a chaotic state of disarray.
<< Home