Other drivers sometimes make it a point to actually avoid their destination by driving as slow as legally possible. I'll never understand people who travel I-35 only to cruise at about 50 mph. And I'm not talking about motor-home drivers; I'm talking about people who own an automobile that's capable of a good 100-120 mph without burning the engine. One bitch in particular honked her horn and flailed her middle finger around like a fire cracker after I pulled in front of her. And what does the chain-smoking, geriatric bitch expect? She's in the left lane (you know, the one those little yellow signs designate as the lane for drivers hauling ass?) and refuses to get over when a good 12 cars are behind her and the semi she's side-by-side with at the exact same speed. And you know what people behind me get when they flip me off...my breaks. And I laughed maniacally as the bitch frantically tried to swerve into the other lane to avoid rear-ending me. But all of that is irrelevant. The main point is...I won, and Jesus loves winners.
<< Home