Wednesday, February 19, 2003

While waiting to hear if my free-rent plans for Brentwood work out, I'm trying to devise a "Plan B." That essentially means begging one of my friends in L.A. to let me live with him/her/them while I search for a job and a semi-permanent place to live. However, my preference would be to obtain my SAG card before I join the leagues of L.A.'s waiters and waitresses and start paying rent. And before you chime in with a lecture, I know how difficult it can be to get your SAG card. But I have my ways.

Yesterday, before work, I was on the parking lot shuttle with a few of the servers from Pearls (a far inferior restaurant to my beloved place of employment). One of them (Tosha) went to Heritage Hall. She was (is) a horrendous bitch, and I hated her for threatening to "kick ass" if I didn't make friends with her obnoxious friend Elena. And then she willed me something rather cruel and spiteful in the Senior Wills. Of course it didn't get published. I had a lot more clout in high school than the bitchy thug who wore pig slippers to school.

So...in an effort to be an asshole, I chatted her up. She tried to be a bitch, but I pointed out that:
1) She attended one of the best private schools in the region
2) She was waiting tables close to ten years after she graduated
3) She had yet to obtain a college degree.

So yes, revenge is sweet, you pig-slipper-wearing cheerleader-reject nasty bitch.