On this rainy day I've rented two movies with the goal of accomplishing absolutely nothing else until I work at six. I've worked every night for the past week. As a result, I have an unusually large amount of money, which means that I'm far more thrifty than if I had a negative balance in my checking account. So I'm going to play it safe by staying inside and, for the most part, offline.
I've already watched Personal Velocity, the first movie I rented. The insufferably estrogen-laden film affirms three things:
1) Kyra Sedgwick has an incredible body.
2) Parker Posey has an impressive range.
3) Fairuza Balk has the face of a pig.
I'm about to watch Roger Dodger, which is on the other end of the gender spectrum from Velocity. And I'd much rather watch a movie about a womanizer than a movie about three women who find their "personal velocity" through a series of dramatic coincidences that affect their relationships with men blah blah blah.
<< Home