Yes. I am well aware that I used to publish cheesy and not-at-all informative lists on Amazon.com that will haunt me for the rest of my life. It's true. I made statements such as "Who didn't want to be a Goonie?" and "Watch it in widescreen or don't watch it at all." So those of you who, for some unfathomable reason, have searched for me on Google or Yahoo, know that I know.
On another topic, the new enemy to be fought on American Idol is Ryan Seacrest. Someone, PLEASE explain last night's shirt to me?! If it weren't for his tanning bed skin and uber-fake hair color, I'd say he was trying to emulate Prince with his unfortunate mix of black and hot pink. And what is his contribution to the show (and life)? He must end everyday hating himself.
But now I'm being mean, so I'll go run through a field of daisies.
<< Home