I must stop this pattern of staying out every night until 3 or 4 in the morning. Granted, I did not party hardy in college, so I suppose I'm getting it out of my system now. But I almost feel narcoleptic in that I'm tempted to take a nap at lunch in the middle of a restaurant or pull over on the highway and doze off. However, tonight I have the night off, and I've made very simple, alcohol-free plans. I'm going hot-tubbing. "Oooh, with whom?" you ask. Wouldn't you kill to know.
Yesterday I saw Phone Booth, and I agree that it's an excellent, taut thriller. It reminded me of Panic Room because of its frenetic pace (Booth clocks in at a slim 1 hour and 20 minutes). I must admit to snickering when "The stalker" forces Collin Farrell's character to ask the police officer lewd questions or admit his sins to the public. I guess the sadist in me appreciated the film more than my other personalities.
<< Home