Friday, April 04, 2003

I'm remiss to once again inform you that the plans for Los Angeles have been delayed yet again. This time the culprit is strictly money. I'd be a fool to think that I could live in L.A. with the little I've managed to save in the last year. And I really don't care if you don't think I'll ever end up there. Maybe I won't? I haven't decided what I want to do with my life, and for the first time, I'm okay with that.

But I can tell you this much: the plan definitely does not call for me to live in Oklahoma City or anywhere nearby. Of that I assure you. Not that I care if you care...

Song of the Day:
"Never Been to Spain" by Three Dog Night

Quote of the Day:
"Isn't it comforting to know that being miserable is still better than being an idiot?" - Claire Fisher (Lauren Ambrose), Six Feet Under