Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Poor Carmen Rasmusen. One of two things will happen to her tonight, and both will be damning. Either she will be voted off American Idol, thereby garnering a collective cry from all of Mormon America. OR every phone in Utah dialed on her behalf last night, and she'll suffer from the delusion that she is talented.

Now...I must point out three highlights from last evening's show:
1) Kimberly Caldwell
2) Kimberley Locke
3) Simon Cowell

Both of the lovely K's gave their best performances last night, which justified my unyielding devotion to Caldwell (even if she is dating that early man Joe Millionaire lookalike). I never partake in the call-in voting, but last night I voted three times (once for Caldwell and twice for Locke, because, let's face it, she's the most talented female in the competition). As for Simon, he and I saw eye-to-eye on everyone.

...Everyone except Josh Gracin. I don't care if he finds the cure for cancer, he still performed poorly. And as for Trenyce, well, the only thing she'll be stealing is clothing because she's sure as shit not going to steal the spotlight. And is anyone else bored to death by Ruben?