Yodeling all the way back to Utah
You'll pardon my elation, but I've just learned that the American Idol summer tour is rolling into Oklahoma City in late August. Granted, I'm not sure where I'll be living in late August, but in light of the fact that I'll probably still be here, I'm quite stoked. Just as long as Vanessa and Carmen aren't on the tour.
Poor, poor Carmen. Oh well. I find it amusing that Simon's new scare tactic is promising the bottom three that they won't be the next American Idol. As if Carmen, Trenyce or Josh have ever shown any improvement from the beginning of the competition. I'm just pleased that America is finally realizing that K. Locke is a viable contender. And while no one in the top 12 looks remotely like a pop star (except, of course, Kimberly Caldwell), I'm giving my full support to K. Locke.
I realize that the show has consumed by blogging focus, and for that, I apologize. But if those of you who've never seen the show could only experience its intense dramatic appeal, you'd be hooked, too. Hooked or ashamed.
<< Home