Beber o no beber, esta es la pregunta
At the new Bricktown club, Chemistry, Monday night is Server Appreciation Night. This means that after work, a mass exodus occurs from my restaurant to downtown. For $1 beer and $2 mixed drinks, the night is worth the drive. The night is also the cause of a collective hangover for hundreds of restaurant employees all over the city. Yeah, including me. Forget the fact that I have summer school in an hour.
And speaking of forgetting...my parents forgot to tell me that a crew of 20 will be completely remodeling our house over the next two weeks. And when I say "remodeling," I don't use the word lightly. So instead of waking up to my alarm clock, which was set to stir me with Simon and Garfunkel, I woke to a construction worker screaming, "NECESSITO AYUDAR! NECESSITO AYUDAR!" Then I heard the worst metallic sound imaginable. Apparently the little muchacho had drilled a hole in my mom's Lexus. Oops.
I'm hungry.
<< Home