Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Mmmmm, raw fish

Sushi is the new love of my life. While shopping at Super Target yesterday, I discovered that the grocery section has a wide variety of fresh and affordable sushi. Thus four out of the five meals I've consumed in the last 30 hours have consisted of California rolls and Full Moon rolls with loads of wasabi and soy sauce.

Tonight I'm having a Saturday Night Live marathon with my co-workers as part of this week's non-stop birthday celebration. The thought of turning 24 is depressing, but the fact that everyone wants me to get drunk and that they're willing to pay for it makes me feel all warm inside.

Congratulations to Lyndsay on her new job. Although I always thought trucking was her calling, I'm glad that she's pursuing bigger and better things. As long as she doesn't shirk her blogging obligations.

Today's random fact:
I've never seen Dead Poets Society.