No, this is me in a nutshell...
To bring you up to speed on the last few days, I present the rushed update:
-I attended the aforementioned high school gathering and had more fun than I remember having in a long time. The videos, however, were horrific. I was a skinny, spastic freak in high school. I didn't know my voice was that high-pitched or that my body could contort in so many hyperactive ways.
-My acting class is interesting, if not a bit too theatrical. Most of the kids in the class are pleasant. Except Justin. Justin is like the weird kid in high school who said freaky shit and was justified in being ridiculed. One day we were supposed to bring in personal items with significance. He brought in a stuffed Shamu and said it was his love child from his relationship with the mythical Lovefish.
-Real World Paris: Adam reminds me of George, a kid with whom I went to high school. He is loud, overly sensitive, and prone to say extremely offensive things without thinking. I hate Adam (but I don't hate George). Leah is the epitome of every big city girl with an in-your-face extroverted personality that masks a cloying insecurity. Ace seems amusing. Mallory is the hot one. The others I forget. However, with no Tonya in site, I doubt the season will be that enjoyable.
-I have gone out every night this week despite the fact that my acting class is in the morning and halfway across the city. I am approaching amusing levels of sleep deprivation (i.e. the idea of Lovefish is starting to make sense to me).
<< Home