Therapy, commerce style
I have a theory. If I make a purchase with a store-specific credit card as opposed to my Visa, then my debt does not increase. Take for instance today, during which I made visits to J. Crew, Express Men and Banana Republic. At each store I made several (I mean several) purchases with my respective store cards while my Visa remained safe in my empty wallet. I have been making the same monthly payment to these stores for a few years now without hindering my ability to pay off the Visa and save a bit of cash, too. I figure that my monthly payment won't increase just because I've continued to shop. Besides, my monthly payment is double the minimum payment due, so not only am I making headway in paying off the store-specific cards, but I'm writing their checks in awesome clothes, as well. God I feel so much better about the money I spent today!
<< Home