I'm a loser, baby
I started off the night with promise. I had a purpose. I volunteered to help at the Fall Festival at church, which consisted of me hiding behind a wooden board (which was painted like the ocean) and attaching candy to fake fishing poles that kids reeled over. Tricia and I were assigned this duty, and we spent the better part of the night thinking of the most horrific things we could send over the board in lieu of candy. Once, Trish sent over the box of Kleenex. Later, I sent over Tricia's car keys. Both times the children cried.
However, after the Fall Festival, I ended up at home with waaaay too much time on my hands. Which is why I re-alphabetized by DVD collection and typed up a complete catalogue of my titles. Oh, fear not, dear reader, for I copied and pasted them to this page for your perusal and amusement (yes, I fear I really am that boring). As for those of you who question the validity of this list, remember the years and years of debt I accrued in college. If that still doesn't convince you, I'll be using my new scanner to offer proof positive.
As for the layout of the collection page, I apologize. Apparently Blogger no longer allows the use of my current template for new blog pages. And the fact that I care only lessens my case for living a life of substance.
<< Home