Friday, October 10, 2003

Like a hurricane

Molly is in town from Austin. Her arrival was rather unexpected (it consisted of her ringing the doorbell and saying, "Hey, I'm here for a few days!) We've had fun, but I'm quite tired and even more broke. However, she won't be accompanying me today to see Kill Bill, which is all for the best in light of how violent the film is purported to be (even I might have to shield my eyes).

Tonight I work, which will be quite interesting considering it's OU/Texas weekend. I don't understand why this city looks like a ghost town when the Sooners play. Perhaps going to a school at which the football team was lackluster desensitized me to the wonders of college football.

Oh well. Tomorrow night is Jackie's wedding, and I plan to laugh, cry, and watch as yet another one of my friends takes the plunge...into marital bliss, of course.