Sunday, November 30, 2003

The bitch is back

So the long and short of it is that a doctor discovered a cyst in my sister's brainstem and she needed to have a tricky brain surgery in Palo Alto, CA, at Stanford Medical Center. Only one doctor in the entire country will operate on this part of the brain (the thalamus), so we knew her odds were uncertain. Long story short, the surgery went well and I'm back home in Oklahoma City. And I managed to do a lot of shopping during a day trip to San Francisco.

Oh and I'm in love. But due to the public nature of this blog, that's a story I reserve the right to keep private. But I'm very happy, if not totally confused.

Yes, I'm moving to Los Angeles. Yes, I still work at the restaurant. And, yes, I am looking forward to nothing as much as I am The Simple Life (If I were single, Paris Hilton, you'd be mine, and we'd make beautiful movies together).

So I'm back. And although my already pithy readership base is dwindling even more, I'll be sure to give you your daily dose of me.