You know what?
- Mona Lisa Smile is not the weapon of mass destruction that critics would lead you to believe. In fact, I found the film rather enjoyable.
- The Last Samurai is one of the finest films of the year, if not all time. Ditto In America and The Station Agent.
- Gwyneth Paltrow was robbed of a Golden Globe nomination for her work in Sylvia.
- I spent entirely too much money on Christmas gifts...for other people!
- I worry about whether or not I will finish reading Cold Mountain before I see the movie.
- The new skin care products I bought from MD Forte are working magnificently.
- The Simple Life is a comic masterpiece of television.
- Watching American Idol in January will make me extremely jealous of those lucky enough to be chosen.
- My girl got me a wonderful book on Los Angeles for Christmas and is supportive of my decision to move.
- I wonder what a long-distance relationship is like.
- I got her a couple of CDs to replace the ones she lost a few months ago.
- Blue is my favorite Christmas color.
- While Christmas shopping, the only thing I bought for myself was a colorful tie from Express Men.
- Mmmm I can't wait to have sausage and egg casserole and pumpkin and strawberry breads for breakfast.
- I'll be in Tulsa tomorrow.
- My girl's birthday is December 25.
- My birthday is June 13.
- Geminis are known to have multiple personalities.
- This is starting to read like an episode of Pop-Up Video without the video.
- I hope you all enjoy the Christmas season. Yes, even you.
<< Home