Wednesday, April 14, 2004

All the kids at school are doing it

Oh Rachel. First I borrowed your whole blog idea. Then I become a liberal. Now I've stolen once again from the realms of ouranophobe. Forgive me, but you know what they say about imitation (i.e. the following idea was blatantly borrowed from Rachel's site).

A - Age: 24 (25 in two months!!)
B - Band listening to right now: Huey Lewis & the News ("If This Is It")
C - Career future: And the Oscar goes to...
D - Dad's name: Jay Fred
E - Easiest person to talk to: Tricia, with many close seconds
F - Favorite song: "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" by Crosby Stills Nash & Young
G - Gummy bears or gummy worms: Worms because they are usually multi-flavored entities
H - Happiest memory: Anything prior to 1985, when my family moved into an evil house with evil children as neighbors (for those who are Quail Creek saavy, I speak of the huge house on Lamp Post Lane)
I - Instruments: Despite futile attempts at both the piano and guitar, I am not instrumentally gifted
J - Job: Sports club concierge, server, ACTOR
K - Kids: My precious, perfect nephew is enough for now
L - Longest car ride ever: Still firmly engrained in my mind is the horror only three months passed...a drive from Oklahoma to California. The only thing missing was Henry Fonda and a dying grandmother in the truck cab.
M - Mom's name: Cathy
N - Number of people you've slept with: 24 (25 in two months!!)
O - Octopus or Octopussy: Because you asked, I had the pleasure of greeting Maud Adams (who played Octopussy in the James Bond film) at the sports club. She looks as hot now as she did in 1983, and she's a very sweet woman. Thus, my answer is Octopussy.
P - Phobia[s]: Snakes, bats, bees, rats
Q - Quote: "Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry...and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be." - Pink Floyd, "Dark Side of the Moon"; "She slept with every male star at MGM except Lassie!" - Bette Davis on Joan Crawford
R - Reason to smile: After five years, I am finally right where I want to be. Also, I have a precious nephew who makes me smile every time I think of him.
S - Song you sang last: "My Funny Valentine"
T - Time you wake up: 5 a.m. when I have to work at the sports club; 9 a.m. otherwise
U - Unknown fact about me: I am certified to teach aerobics. Wisely, I choose not to. The speculation-inducing cliches are already great enough without wearing spandex and telling fat women and gay men to "work it!" (contrary to popular belief, the hot girls no longer do aerobics thanks to Pilates)
V - Vegetable you hate: Blech, brussel sprouts
W - Worst habit: Sometimes I speak ill of people. This revelation could also be categorized as an unkown fact about me.
X - X-rays you've had: When I broke my arm and wore that bitch of a cast
Y - Yummy food: This is a particularly difficult question because I am on a very high protein and very low fat diet consisting of grilled chicken, broccoli, egg whites and apples. Thus..yummy food, to me, is inclusive of but not limited to donuts, pizza, Chinese food, Mexican food, cheeseburgers, french fries, lasagne, chips and salsa, junior mints, movie popcorn, sugary cereals, chocolate, filet mignon, scalloped potatos, fried chicken, popcorn shrimp, tacos, twinkies, enchiladas...
Z - Zelda level that is your favorite: I hated that damn game. I just wandered around those goddamn caves picking up swords and waiting for something interesting to happen. Castlevania...now that was a fun game. It also scared the shit out of me.

Well, my dear minions, I'll be out-of-town until next week. Those of you in the heartland will undoubtedly see me during my stay in the OK state. So until I return to this humble blog, I remind you to have fun, smile, and mercilessly kill anyone who gets in the way of what you want.