Friday night and the lights are low
I just wrote a long, esoteric post about the past week. It was boring. Thus in its place I've decided to give you a brief recap before I head out for a night of debauchery:
My first shift at the restaurant in West Hollywood entailed lots of money and lots of groping. By my second shift I was ready to castrate someone. The next day I got a call from a very trendy, very expensive restaurant in Santa Monica, where I will work come May. So bye bye West Hollywood. At the gym...Alias star Michael Vartan is a polite member who actually acknowledges the staff; Hilary Duff and her mom will soon become members once Duff returns from some other place I forgot I wasn't really paying attention; Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie work out together in matching outfits; Paula Abdul's gym attire is as equally enchanting as her American Idol wear. I am going home on Thursday for a much-deserved break after a 65-hour work week. Brooke, my friend from high school, is moving out here in June and we're getting an apartment together in Sherman Oaks, Studio City or Santa Monica. I am really hungry. I got a manager (as in talent manager)!! All I need is an agent. My headshots were developed today. I'll post one soon. Welcome back Omarosa. Happy Easter.
<< Home