Right here, right now
Once again, in absence of a substantive post, is a filler list of "right now"s.
Reading: Europe's Last Summer by David Fromkin and The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
Currently in my CD player: Premiers Symptomes by Air
Song I play over and over: "Lady" by Little River Band
My new favorite movie: Saved!
I've been spending a lot of time at: Ikea
I can't tell you why, but I really miss: Emily, my babysitter through second grade & co-captain of the cheerleading squad in 1987
When I think of Emily, I listen to: "Lady" by Little River Band
I feel really: sore, because I just took a muscle-toning class at the gym
I'm most looking forward to: my new headshots...and, of course, Clare's visit
I'm most nostalgic for: the latter part of my college years
I've been craving: A chocolate shake
My hair: I'm growing it out like I did in college but with more of a disheveled actor look.
You probably didn't know: I recently lost my job at the restaurant.
Doesn't that mean?: that I've been let go from three jobs in my life? Ding ding ding (except this time a lot of people were let go because of financial reasons).
What's next?: working as an extra
Statement I'd like to make about life: Sometimes I wake up in a great mood with a clear direction. Most of the time I wake up and wonder who the fuck I am and how I got to this particular place in life.
<< Home