Friday, September 10, 2004

The ABCs of a break up

A - Alone. For once I'm scared to be alone.
B - Bitch. She is a bitch.
C - Cold. She is cold.
D - Delusional. I was so delusional.
E - Empty. I feel empty.
F - Fuck her.
G - Girls. Girls are evil.
H - Hell. I hope it exists so she spends eternity there.
I - I feel like shit every morning when I wake up.
J - Just once, someone normal please?
K - Kind. She was not kind.
L - Love is pain. I'm not interested.
M - Misery. I can't stop thinking about it.
N - Never. That's when I want to fall again.
O - Oh my God will it ever go away?
P - Pride. I will never speak to her again.
Q - Quite a slap in the face.
R - Rage. I want to yell at everyone.
S - Short. Our relationship was short.
T - Time had better get me through this.
U - Used. I've never felt so used.
V - Very bitter.
W - Why did we meet?
X - X. That's what I am now.
Y - Yesterday hurts.
Z - Zealous. I was over zealous. Now I'm paying.