California love
A random assortment of updates, much like a box of chocolates.
- Earlier this week I read for Everwood and Jack and Bobby. Despite seemingly positive feedback from both associates at the casting company, I remain unemployed as an actor. I bought myself some DVDs to compensate.
- Sky Captain = the beautiful Gwyneth Paltrow and some CGI elephants.
- I had the rare and slightly surreal privilege of attending Jennifer Tilly's fabulous birthday party last week in Bel Air. She looked and spoke just like the J.T. we all know and love. We exchanged horror stories about Columbia, Mo., and I accidentally brushed up against one of her breasts, which was quite nice. I also got drunk and took the longest piss of my life in her bathroom.
- Los Angeles is home to hundreds of thousand of actors. Most of them suck.
- I do not suck because my friends tell me I don't.
- I really don't enjoy blogging anymore.
- You should read Jessica's blog, Unique New York. Her blog is fun because she lives in New York and is a fantastic writer. People who live in New York have adventures and buy lots of shoes.
- Jessica comments on my blog and e-mails me when I've made it painstakingly obvious that I'm not having a good day. I'm glad that Jessica isn't too self-absorbed to express concern for her friends and keep in touch.
- Has anyone actually seen Joey? I don't want to watch TV until Alias returns in 2005. And is Jennifer Garner really dating Ben Affleck? His beard is too good for him.
- Blythe's baby, Banton Jane, is an adorable bundle from Heaven. You, too, will love her when I post pictures.
- I have a new trainer. He is militant and enjoys the early morning. Looking so good never hurt so bad.
<< Home