Ladylike
Ugh, women. Before you sleep with a girl, she maintains that flirtatious quality I find so irresistible. Then, after one night, she goes from vixen to vulnerable. From then on it's all late-night phone calls and whiny "hug-me" voices that test my gag reflex.
Perhaps I've learned nothing from the volume of female friendships I've held over the years. My lady friends always ask, "Why didn't he call? I thought we had something special." Sorry, ladies, it wasn't special. It was just sex.
I tire of women villainizing men for one-night stands. It's not as if (most) guys say, "If you sleep with me, I'll ride to you on horse, climb up your golden locks and rescue you from your life." It's a trading of fluids, not the promise of eternity.
Even here in Los Angeles, a city in which casual sex is a staple of single life, women cling to this unrealistic view of what sex means. If you really want to set boundaries and show him you're more than a one-night stand, KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED AND DON'T GIVE IT UP ON THE FIRST DATE. If a guy is really interested in you, he'll settle for a goodnight kiss on the first date. Sure, he might head back to the bar after he drops you off and pick up a girl for a casual romp. But he's still interested in you because of your personality, not your...promiscuity.
<< Home