Because it's FUN...
Courtesy of Rachel:
FOUR NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Chase
2. Matthew
3. Sonshine
4. Buggy (sisters...)
FOUR SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. cmccown613
2. chasemccown
3. bradyfan79 (that one hurt)
4. chaseokc
FOUR THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My physical appearance
2. My taste in movies
3. That I'm fun to drink with
4. My quick wit
FOUR THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I wish I were a little bit taller...
2. Though I have gotten much better, I am horrible about holding grudges over slight things and unapologetic when I've genuinely offended someone.
3. I spend money I don't have.
4. It takes so little to put me in a bad mood or ruin my day.
FOUR PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Scottish
2. German
3. Indian
4. Oklahoman
FOUR THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Decapitations, disembowelments
2. Singers who try to become actors
3. Staunch Germans
4. Car wrecks
FOUR OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. My morning jog/workout
2. Watching at least one episode of The Simpsons
3. A shitload of hair products
4. A good hearty laugh at my own expense
FOUR THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. A vintage Ralph Lauren sweater from the early '80s
2. Gap jeans from my sophomore year of college
3. Merrell shoes
4. Something tight, white and inviting...
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS (of all time):
1. Simon & Garfunkel
2. Radiohead
3. Madonna
4. Ray Charles
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (of all time):
1. "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" (or "Carry On") - Crosby Stills Nash & Young
2. "Just Like Heaven" - The Cure
3. "America" - Simon & Garfunkel
4. "All I Want Is You" - U2
FOUR NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Monogamy
2. Not withdrawing money from my savings account unless it's an emergency
3. F*cking a celebrity
4. Surfing
FOUR THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Humor
2. Honesty
3. Loyalty
4. Confidence
THREE TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I've never seen Schindler's List.
2. I wrote Paula Abdul a love letter when I was eight years old & told her I wanted to write a book about her. Her publicist called my mom and threatened legal action if I "continued my unauthorized venture."
3. I've never been out of the country.
4. I didn't actually graduate from college.
FOUR THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Smile.
2. Plain beauty that doesn't require make-up or slutty clothing
3. A lack of pretense...a confident humility.
4. That ethereal quality that girls in L.A. lack.
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Jogging/working out
2. Getting drunk
3. Watching movies
4. Reading in bed all day
FOUR THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Have instant access to unlimited cash
2. Buy a new car
3. Sleep
4. Be late to my acting class so I can eat chips & salsa
FOUR CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Broke film actor
2. Broke TV drama actor
3. Broke soap opera actor
4. Broke commercial actor
FOUR PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. France
2. St. Barts
3. Swiss Alps
4. Japan
FOUR GIRLS' NAMES:
1. Charlotte
2. Maryann
3. Emily
4. Sydney
FOUR BOYS' NAMES:
1. Noel
2. Christopher
3. Jack
4. Douglas
FOUR THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Make millions and retire early
2. Win an Oscar
3. Own beautiful homes in Los Angeles and Manhattan
4. Allow my parents to retire
FOUR WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I work out a lot
2. I am constantly thinking about sex (and how I might acquire it)
3. I stare at boobies
4. I like scotch
FOUR WAYS I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK:
1. I like to shop
2. I like to gossip
3. I'm really sad that Brad and Jennifer broke up
4. My outfit is always carefully planned
TEN CELEBRITIES I'D TOTALLY DO (in no certain order):
1. Keri Russell (dare I say the most beautiful woman in the world, ever?)
2. Gwyneth Paltrow
3. Jennifer Aniston
4. Natalie Portman
5. Jennifer Garner
6. Melissa George
7. Kate Beckinsale
8. Tea Leoni
9. Eva Longoria
10. Kate Bosworth
FOUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. Clare
2. Lyndsay
3. Jessica
4. George W. Bush
<< Home