Sunday, March 20, 2005

Together again


Hollywood, originally uploaded by cmccown.

Chris and Sarah were in town from Wednesday until tonight. It was as if no time had passed since college. Even if I hadn't been drunk all week, I still would have had a kick-ass time.

Now, the revelation I'm most excited to share: O.C. "star" Adam Brody is a closeted, self-centered asshole. Yesterday, Sarah, Chris and I went to Arclight to see The Ring Two (it was mediocre, save the well-used obligatory f-word in a PG-13 movie). Chris went to the bathroom while Sarah and I waited in the hall. A few seconds later, Adam Brody and his androgynous male friend went giggling into the men's restroom. A minute later, Chris walked out. Sarah and I didn't even think (or care) to tell Chris that a wannabe actor used the same restroom**. In fact, Chris had thought of a dirty joke to share with us. Before he got to the dirty punchline, I uttered "Shhhh" so as not to offend anyone within earshot. Adam Brody walked out of the restroom about this time, heard me say "Shhhh" and said, "Oh my God. I love it when people say, "shhhh," as if I don't know they're talking about me."

The three of us found the notion beyond ridiculous. I couldn't give two shits about the exploits of some talentless actor engrossed in his fifteen minutes. Hey Adam, do the names Jason Priestley, Ian Ziering, Brian Austin Green and Andrew Shue mean anything to you? I hear they all did quite well at the TV Land awards, you annoying little shit.

**According to Chris, Adam Brody used the urinal right next to him despite the 10 vacant urinals not next to him. Adam and his guy friend were looking at each other and giggling. What a shock.