F&F Girl of the Week
I didn't fall in love with a movie star until I saw Gwyneth Paltrow in Sliding Doors. Though I've cared less and less for her film choices (Shallow Hal, A View from the Top, A Perfect Murder), I've always loved her performances. And when you see Proof, you will agree that Gwyneth Paltrow is one of the greatest actresses who ever lived. Aside from her unmatched body of work, she has the grace and poise of a classy Hollywood legend. Whether on this side of the pond or the other, Gwyneth embodies charm. And that charm justifies her lengthy list of failed relationships with some of Hollywood's most hard-to-get leading men. She's a complex beauty with that sunshine smile and golden hair. For those of us who like our beauties unattainable, Gwyneth Paltrow is galaxies away from mere mortals, inhabiting a space reserved for gods and godesses.
<< Home